Many of our customers would like the savings from a large production run, but don't have the room to store truckloads of boxes. That is where our warehousing program comes into play.
Alliance Packaging has more than a half million feet of warehousing space in the Pacific Northwest. We can customize an inventory program to fit your needs and maximize your budget. Take a look at some of our service offerings below, and see what would fit your needs.
- Production quantities determined by your forcasted needs
- Costs controled by using an Economic Order Quantity model
- Deliveries scheduled next day to reduce on hand inventory
- Blanket PO's and contracts used for authorization
- Double production orders entered to reduce set-up cost
- The first half of the order is shipped upon completion.
- The second half of the order comes when you call for it
- If you don't know exactly when you will need your boxes, but know that you'll need them in a hurry, Just in Case might be right for you.
- Boxes will be manufactured with a PO, and placed on our floor.
- Product will be delivered next day upon call out.
- Boxes can be restocked on a schedule, or upon request.